Check Free Bill Pay
Enhancements have been made to Consumer Credit Union's Virtual Branch online bill pay system. The system has been converted from the previous Virtual Branch bill pay system to Check Free Bill Pay. The switch adds lots of new features and allows payments to be made much quicker than with the previous system. A few of the new features include:
- The ability to do same day bill payments.
- If a payment by check is necessary, you will have the capability to make it arrive the next business day.
- You will be able to transfer funds to and from your Consumer Credit Union account and accounts at other financial institutions.
- It has a new payment model where your account will be charged on the same day the merchant receives the funds for your payment.
- The bill pay system has a fresh new design that will allow you to group your bills into categories.
- The ability to add some of your new merchants simply by typing in the company name.
- You will gain access to the new system through the Virtual Branch Online Banking site just as you have always done.
- No password changes are necessary.
- All of your merchant accounts and future payments to these merchants have been transferred over to the new system automatically.
- 6 months' worth of bill pay history has been moved over to the new system.
- Your payment date will be the day that you want your merchant to receive your payment, not the day that you want the payment to start processing.
- You get to hold your funds until the merchant receives the payment on that pay date.
Please login to the new bill pay system and take a look around to make sure that all of your payee information is accurate. If not, please contact us immediately.
We hope you will enjoy the new features of Check Free Bill Pay. If you have any questions, please contact Consumer Credit Union at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 423-639-6131.