Your online security is very important to us. We take several precautions to ensure your information is secure. Our website uses AES 256-bit encryption and SSL to keep your online interactions secure. To access our secure area, you must enter your Logon ID and Security Code. Your Security Code is masked on entry as well as encrypted such that even we cannot retrieve your Security Code. In addition, Enhanced Authentication provides extra protection for your online data and helps guard against phishing scams and identity theft by recognizing your computer and usage patterns. If a questionable logon attempt is detected, the system will require additional identity verification before allowing access. Our mobile app requires iOS 13.0 or later or Android 8.0 or later to run on smartphones to maintain the highest level of security. All interactions within the mobile app are fully encrypted end-to-end. Other online security measures include:
- Automatic time out that occurs if you are inactive in the secure area of our site for more than 10 minutes.
- Lock out after 3 unsuccessful attempts at entering the Security Code.
While we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, users of the system also have responsibility for the security of their information and should always follow the recommendations listed below:
- Site best viewed and most secure with current versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer. Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, so we recommend you use one of the other suggested web browsers if possible.
- Keep your Security Code confidential.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information on the keyboard when using the system.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to the system. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Exit the system when you are finished to properly end your session. Once a session has ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log on to the system again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing the system.
For additional recommendations on how to keep yourself and your family safe online, please visit the National Cybersecurity Alliance website.